Fellow Francesco Galli Zugaro is hosting a unique adventure into the heart of Africa, where guests will spend 14 days exploring two iconic rivers of the world – the Congo River and the White Nile. The trip is limited to 10 guests or 5 couples who will be accompanied by Francesco, and African-based safari guide and Founder of The Shackleton & Selous Society, Howard Saunders.
September 25 – October 7, 2017
Nambia — Congo — Uganda
• Exploring the Congo River out of Brazzaville, Republic of Congo
• Seeing Gorillas in the Republic of Congo
• Exploring Murchison Falls National Park and the source of the Nile in Uganda and Lake Albert
• Cycling through Black Rhino country in Namibia & Desert adapted Elephant (support vehicles for non-bikers)
• From the meeting point in Johannesburg or Cape Town all flights will be in two private planes and thus reducing all transfers times to optimize game viewing and excursion
Space is limited! Contact Howard Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity.